Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Hyperinflation

Max Turner
(@max87)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Everyone is talking about hyperinflation these days which will come due to the amount of money printing that is going on. So is there a way of stopping inflation going out of hand?

The way I see it the only way to stop inflation is to take down the number of money in circulation. 

The best way to take down number of units of money that is been printed now and still keep the stimulation of the economy going is to tax the supper rich in a sustainable way (little amount for a long period) and destroy the taxed money or can go with the disastrous way which the Fed's think the only tool they have to stop inflation is to increase the interest rates and crash the markets or create a bear market to velarize the money. (Making crypto illegal is another way to create a market crash that will not effect other markets in the short run....... may be)

Anyway hyperinflation is a topic that is going around the internet theses days, but the question is will it happen or not? Well I don't know these are just my thoughts.

**This is not financial advice just my thoughts according to the limited knowledge I have.

JoeM
 JoeM
(@joem)

Lot of countries are printing money because of the slowing down of the economy due to the pandemic situation, does this mean everyone has the possibility of hyperinflation and inflation will be so equal through out the currency against currency values will not change only the buying power will go down?

ReplyQuote
LenJet
(@lenjet)

One of the best way to find if inflation is a up and about is to check of $1 pizza is still available in New York. Because that work on small profit margins and its a very important sell at $1 the price will go up if inflation is taking place in a drastic manner. 

ReplyQuote
Max Turner
(@max87)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Inflation is the key.

Check out https://youtu.be/mmuysv17T9M

This will blow your mind.

Personal vs Government debt

ReplyQuote
Share: